Would you be my friend?
[html]
305 words

By any means had Luna meant to be unpolite to the younger wolf. In fact, when she saw Ayasha glaring to her, she puttered an almost inaudible 'sorry'. Maybe the wolfess hadn't hear her, because she exploded into laugher at the mention of Roran's not-very-gentle welcome.

Feeling more confident, Luna pouted, half closing her eyes. "No, he didn't, but his barking was enough to make me fall." A frustrated sigh followed her words, and then a light chuckle. "I bet that that kid can defeat an entire pack only with his barks."

Luna's eyes remained in the white wolfess. She was laughing so hard that her breath sounded more like coughing rather than a normal laugh. But her staring died when the youngling re-gained composture and her breathing returned to normality. And there was when she pointed out that her submissive stance wasn't appropiate if she wanted to take a look at her surroundings. And she was right. So she relaxed her shoulders and let her head a bit higher, enough to see the surroundings clearly.

The answer to her question was somehow surprising. The pups were already engaged, even though both of them were minors. It was strange in a way, but yielding in another. The female's words made a tender look appear in Luna's eyes. Love, an all of it's shapes, was something beautyful. "Then congratulations. I wish you the best of the futures for your life with him...wow, that came out pretty sugary, but you know what i mean, right?" The female kept walking, her mind rambling, trying to figure out what would the pups act if Roran appeared out of nowhere. And then, as they walked further, the old questions about the pack returned..."Humm, Ayasha, what is a 'path'? the meaning that you give it in Aniwaya that is."

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread