Would you be my friend?
[html]

313 words

Wether having a mate at a young age or not was not something that passed through the older female's mind often. She herself hadn't met her mate until she had passed the year of age. Not because her mother or her considered it immoral, or because she didn't want to, but because she had lived isolated from other wolves. That is, until her mother and her had left her birthplace. Anyways, she had grown believing that there was no age for love. So she supposed that it was ok.

However, Luna understood that Ayasha thought about being too young to have a mate. "Well, a crush is not very different. You love him, he loves you...it is all about love and caring." There was not an immediate answer to her statement as Ayasha looked away. "Ayasha?" Luna asked, turning her full attention towards the youngling. Instead of answering, Ayasha asked her another question. "Do you have a mate?" That was only a question, but one that made the chestnut female unconfortable. But she swallowed the feeling easily and smiled instead.

"I used to have a mate. I don't quite remember what happened to him. I think that one day he disappeared. But i can't remember him very well. All i can remember is that his name was Liam and that he played the flute." In fact, his music still rang in the female's head. Sometimes she felt overwhelmed by it and she stopped doing whatever she had been doing to dance at the rhythm of it. Then she spun her whole neck to one side in a wolfish shrug. "But i don't know where would he be. Or wether he will return or not." Then she turned towards the girl. "So, i'm open to possibilities." Her characteristic smile crept on her face. Then she repeated her last question. "What is a path?"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread