Would you be my friend?
[html]

311 words

The exploration walk turned into a full conversation. The landscape hadn't changed much, but the chestnut wolfess no longer paid attention to it. Her mind was focused on replying to the blue-eyed pup before her. "A crush...nope. I lived only with my mother until i became a year old. It was only the two of us, so...the answer is no." She had never had a problem with that part of her life. Maybe because she hadn't had a choice.

Luna shifted the unconfortable weight that her statchel had turned in her back. She would have taken it out, but she decided to keep it on it's place, for unconfortable it may be. She saw how Ayasha's ears fell in a gesture of simpathy. But the truth was that she didn't care about Liam any more. If he had left her, it wasn't worth it to mop around thinking bout him. "I doubt so. We lived far away from here, and if he had wished to find me, he could have done it a long time ago." A half smile crossed her face as she licked the youngling's cheeks to bring her out of her gloomy mood.

Apparently it worked, because Ayasha proceeded to explain her the 'paths' of AniWaya. The second one made her mind suddenly become more attentive and her head perk up. Medicine. That had been her passion since she was a pup. Not even her dancing abilities could match it as her favourite hobbie (or occupation, depending on the situation). Her eyes opened more than normal, showing that enthusiasm that could only be seen in a pup when it recieves a new toy. "Actually, i consider myself a healer. I haven't had much practice on healing people recently, but i believe that I'm still good." A career, a home...but this was not yet her time.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread