Would you be my friend?
[html]

282 words/ Would you like to finish the thread soon? or shall we wait?

Yes, Luna's mother used to talk to her about love. It was the girl who didn't ask much about the matter until they changed their residence. Then she met Liam, and there was when her curiosity bloomed. But wether her mother influenced her in her romantic life or not was something that she couldn't remember very well. She tried to figure out which words would she use before speaking."Well, I, hummm, i am not sure. Things developed on it's own. But i guess that my mother had some sort of influence in that." The Sabino woman was no way an expert on romantic issues. However, she believed that her experience was useful in this case. Not that there was a problem to solve, but it was nice to share one's experience with others, as old-fashined as that may sound to her.

The AniWayan's smile produced a tickling sensation on the older's stomach; and said sensation grew even more when the youngling mentioned the possibility of her joining the pack. What was even better, they would welcome any kind of person. Luna's heart beat even faster and her tail began to wag. But she collected herself before bursting into an attack of hysteric laughter and random dancing. She fixed her statchel on her back again while she half-closed her eyes, thoughtful. "I have to say that that is a temptating offer." She looked back at Ayasha, smiling again. "And no, I think that that was enough information, but i thank you for that. However, i'll stay as a loner at the moment, i think." She rejected the offer as kindly as possible. But she had the feeling that she would return someday.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread