It's all about the technique
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ized-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Naniko was very excited that they had four strong adults this time. She'd been on two-wolf hunts, three-wolf hunts, and even bigger packwide hunts before. The more wolves they had, the better chance that they would be able to bring something down that was good. They would probably need more than one deer to be able to feed the pups. It was likely that the little ones would start eating partially digested meat soon.

She had found an icebox in the house that they had taken residence in, one dug into the floor of the cellar, and maybe they could keep some meat in there. It was cool down there, even now that the temperatures were beginning to soar.

She was about to answer when Deuce spoke up, and the amiable female nodded in agreement. "Couldn't have said it better myself. I've been tracking a herd of white-tailed deer for a few days, watching their movements. They go by the lake around this time every day...so they won't be too hard to find"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread