It's all about the technique
The male felt happy to know the people trusted in his skill, that they would allow him to lead the hunt, and with both Perseus and the Andromeda here, the male felt more pride. Though with pride came his fears the male didn't want to show his fear for that they would think he was not able to lead this hunt. He feared for there well being, not wanting the issue of any one getting hurt on his watch. With a chuckle the male gave a nod. Sure they said he was trusted and they wanted him to lead, so he would.

"Deer? Hmm. Ah that sounds good, to bad my father still not around to cook it up." He knew that Deuce knew of his father, and knew of his wonderful skills in hunting. Though he was pretty sure that Conri and Deuce knew. What about Naniko? Did she know how great a hunter and cook his father was? Noah Sawtoothson was his and still Lucifer's hero he wanted to live in a world where happy ever after was just that. His father fought for that life style and that's how he wanted to live.

So hear they where...it was time to start the plotting process of leading the hunt, the male didn't have enough tools to have a human like hunt, but if there was only one or two of them that was able to hunt, and other to set up the trap at the end of all the game. Conri...can you dig a hole about a foot deep and Deuce and you can stand on either end to make sure they fall into them, After they fall, kill them. I hope for only three, there isn't much of a need for more. Naniko, I will cut out three deers, will you run them toward Deuce and Conri, with me?"

Messages In This Thread