It's all about the technique
The hunt was on, the two friends where up to the racing. The black male looked to Naniko. This was where she could get hurt if she was being foolish. The male didn't want that. She meant the word to him. Smiling Lucifer nodded towards her as they started up on the path to the heard. The path was laid out straight for the deer, unless they jumped they where going to be dinner tonight. Lucifer looked at Naniko with a soft sigh. "Watch for there feet, and there horns. I do not want you hurt! Be my mirror image, though if I yell stop. I want you to stop!" There was no question for her to answer. The male stocked around the deer finding a good lot, that way if one or two jumped, they would still have a great meal.

They where ready. The male smiled as he gave her a nod moving to his right, holding his body low to the ground slowly cutting them, Then...with a bark the male lunged, taking a nip at one of the deers leg. The race was off, there was eight of them, running the lane. Lucifer smiled as he looked to his white friend. This was a great game.

Messages In This Thread