when one was desolate
[html]

Sounds good to me. Smile 368

Whether or not coming upon Anathema and Naniko was something of luck for Helios' benefit, that would be told with time. He would have much preferred to seek Selene and go along his way with her, but the cards of fate dealt him this deck, and held no choice but to work with the option he was given. The idea of becoming part of Anathema so readily wasn't as appealing to him as he would like it to be, but it was the start for a new beginning, and figured to embrace the change instead of push it away like he was known for doing before. This wasn't to say he didn't appreciate his newfound discovery and Naniko's offer for a new refuge, but it would be one which would take getting used to, surely.

Naniko elaborated on the ritual the D'Angelo clan focused upon, mainly dealings surrounding voodoo. Voodoo wasn't particularly one religion or ritual Helios was familiar with, and so the thought of it mildly struck his interest. Judging by Naniko's words and the way she looked, it seemed like voodoo didn't do her wrong in the least (she was the Angela of Anathema, after all, and looked healthy and sane enough). "I'd like to learn more, then." Helios responded, almost in a mere whisper. There was no point in closing off his mind from whatever else he could learn about Anathema, the D'Angelos, and anything else worthy of knowledge he could obtain here.

Holding a torch to illuminate the den of Naniko's choice, jade eyes surveyed the room for inspection. It looked like another cavern like the rest of them to be, so there wasn't anything Helios could be particularly picky about; he was fortunate enough to be getting the hook up right now from his sister. Also noting there were extra furs in case Helios needed some, the dark Luperci offered a solemn nod. "This will suit fine. And… thank you for the offer. For all of this." Helios said, a meager, almost awkward smile to cross his chiseled jaws (but how else was he supposed to show his gratitude in this moment?) Perhaps with time, it'll be easier for him to come around.

<style type="text/css">
.darklotus b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEFEFE; letter-spacing: 1px; }
.darklotus .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.darklotus p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.darklotus {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/e9i3ph.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 15px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#929292; line-height:19px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread