Thread Information
Date: 5, 9 2011

Setting: Borders

Time: Morning

Character Form:Optime
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

She walked along the border of the clan. She was tired today and didn't even want to go a check her traps. She just wanted to roam. She flipped through the pages of her book. She was still trying to learn what she would about birth. She knew that she had to get her head on straight.

Closing the book with both hands she sighed sliding it into her bag. She looked around the borders seemed to quite. She wanted to start moving up the ranks. there was opportunity here and the lustful warrior was ready to take it.

she hoped in time to meet up with Hybrid he was the Hydra and if she could get under his skin more and show her use to him. In turn he would report that to the higher ranks. She knew though that it wouldn't be easy. She wasn't out to start wars and gain more scars but she did want to rise in the ranks and see if she could once again hold high standings in a clan.

She smiled looking out. Maybe it was time she looked around at more packs seeing what was going on. She could make herself useful.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread