I wont listen
[html]

WotD: Decollete 396

The coppery woman didn't readily notice Alae's approach. Observing the Infernian before her, her hair was worn up and braided. A black and gold uniform was worn, but the most transfixing thing about her was the decollete of a necklace that bore two fangs and what looked like the remnants of a child's… paw? The paw was slightly more perturbing than the grim skulls lining the borders of Inferni. When the woman did recognize Alae and came to address her presence, she spoke to the Sidhe as if she had been foolish of where she was going. The Wahrer only had a vague idea of Inferni, for rumors and whispers about the history of Inferni and Dahlia were heard among her pack members, but there was no solid conversation had with Nayru or anyone else for the matter about the long, tainted history their packs have shared. Conceivably, if Alae knew a little more history, her approach to Inferni's borders would have been done in a different manner.

Alae was here, though, and the woman clearly expressed the prospect of them not beginning any sort of friendship. If her words didn't speak in volumes, it was the sheer look of hatred the woman gave to Alae that spoke as if the two had been arch enemies from long ago. It was a subtle threat, stating how the coppery female was in no mood to fight today (and the sign could be told by the way she patted her stomach), but was reluctant to make any sort of connection. This caused Alae to tilt her head to the side slightly, in confusion and in mild shock that someone would say such words to a harmless visitor as herself. Then again, the history wasn't entirely known, and the Wahrer had to work with the situation before her. "I apologize if I make you… uncomfortable to approach Inferni's borders." Alae started, unsure of what to say. Her eyes casted to the skull lined borders again, their empty sockets seemingly drilling their eyeless stare right into her, making her feel even more awkward. The woman didn't offer much of an explanation to why they were there, and maybe Alae could purge some more information out of her about them. "I'm guessing they're used to ward off visitors like myself then?" Alae asked, narrowing her sky blue gaze back at her.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread