You can't survive on just crabapples
OOc: No problem at all ^^ Sorry I was so slow to respond >< Been away from home the past few days.

Grinning at the familiar language, Drizzt laughed a bit. "Oui, madame, je parle Anglais. I also speak French, though I'll leave the language choice to you." He said calmly, remaining with his back against the tree. This was one of the few times he had ever thanked his former pack for the training they had given him, including becoming a linguist. He adjusted his rucksack and dropped it quietly to his feet, before leaning fully against the tree. He thought for a second, trying to think of what to ask first.

Nodding his head to himself, the former Chaos Prince spoke clearly, slowly walking around the tree so he was in clear view, his hands away from his blades. "I'm sorry for startling you, stranger, but I needed to know a few things about this area. I only recently arrived here you see." He paused, and forced his body into a more relaxed state. The woman was in her Lupus form, and would not likely attack him unless he struck first. He had nothing to worry about, so he believed. "I like to know who to steer clear of you see, and haven't had a chance to find out which packs those are quite yet." The Russian wolf crossed his arms and waited for a response from the woman. If he was lucky, she wouldn't bolt on him, or decide to ignore him completely.

Messages In This Thread