You can't survive on just crabapples
When the woman frowned, Drizzt felt his heart drop in disappointment, expecting her to deny his condition. However, when she spoke of losing interest in personal gain, the prince's ears perked again, listening carefully to her explanation of what she needed done. 'Killing for a reason I may not understand...' It sounded familiar to the assassinations Malice had him work on, with the exception of the fact that Malice's targets had been innocent or well meaning wolves. Nodding his head slowly, he spoke up in a more friendly tone, "I believe we may just have one. My name is Drizzt, my lady." He paused and when he spoke again his voice became slightly more serious. "May I get the name, and description of this target than? And if you're willing, the reason you wish them dead?"

He loathed killing other wolves, it was true. But there were certain wolves, certain crimes committed in the name of power and glory... He would gladly cleave them in two. He prayed his next victim would be that type of wolf. Both for his sanity, and for this woman. Killing for someone else was despicable. But the type of person who could order the death of another so casually... 'The path of self destruction.' The Assassin thought in finality

Messages In This Thread