You can't survive on just crabapples
The grey wolf smiled slightly as she spoke, considering her words. He wondered how she could want someone she didn't even know dead, and why she felt keeping her name from him was necessary. Yes, he was a bit shadowy. But he was an open and honest wolf as well. So far, she had an unexplainable purpose, remained nameless, and didn't know the target. Perhaps she was supposed to be the original killer of this wolf? Shrugging it away for later, he quickly organized his mind for his questioning.

"Well, a few things I suppose. First off, I was curious of the packs in this area, and their reputations. Secondly, how these packs react to loners. Thirdly, the best place to get a clear view of this area. And lastly, if you have seen any Russian wolves with similar attire as my own." He listed off, hoping she didn't mind the multiple questions. The questions seemed simple enough to the assassin, considering she had been here for sometime longer than himself, he assumed. The final question, he hoped would receive a negative for a response. Hunters were the last thing he needed on his mind right now.

Messages In This Thread