You can't survive on just crabapples
He hesitated. Tayui didn’t know if this was good, bad, or none of the above. Maybe she’d crossed some sort of line no intelligent murderer or badass would cross. And that was what she wanted to be, wasn’t it? A murderer? That was what she would become, so was she making these stupid, elementary mistakes? She didn’t know since she didn’t think she could just ask him if this was a weird suggestion. But that moment’s hesitation caused her to question herself, so suddenly, she felt very insecure.

When he asked her, she knew the game was up. He’d know right away that she had only training in terms of experience and that she hadn’t ever had to fight for her life – not really – not since Hybrid attacked her.

He would know.

“I’ll find them,” she replied, “and make them pay. You’ll come with me when I need you. I can set it up and then you can take them down. Ambushing them could suffice. I’m not looking for them to have a noble death in the least.” They’ll get what they deserve. She had no qualms about letting this wolf do the actual work because she knew she was not skilled enough to do it. But she could lure and she could trap; if anything, she could at least hunt. However, he would have to make the kill.

Messages In This Thread