>> The small print
[html]
^_^ you too!

The pelt that had helped her hunt and blend in during the winter months was now proving to be more of a hindrance in summer; she stuck out amongst her surroundings. She didn't mind the heat but preferred the cold most of all. If one were too chilly they could don an item of clothing or find a blanket or fur to cover up with..but when out on patrol, this heat was inescapable. The caves stayed at a decently cool temperature even during the hottest days, providing a better and more relaxing environment for one to relax in after a hard day's work.

Naniko had gained a few traits from her father Roman, his large size and his and jade eyes. The eyes weren't something that gained or lost her anything in the lupine world, but her body size was. She had always been big, even as a pup, and tipped the scales in height as an adult. She hoped that her height would make her seem slightly more intimidating, and tried to project that idea. A little intimidation, subtle or not, could help her in some situations. The Angela wasn't much of a fighter, and it was best that others were scared away by her appearance so that she wouldn't have to confront them.

"Naniko D'Angelo. Some prefer one form over the other, I understand...I believe, you, Antiquity. I find this one more useful for my daily tasks. I am indeed the leader of this pack; do you have business with someone inside Anathema?" Her words were not forced, nor were they overly friendly yet. "I appreciate that you stayed beyond our borders while you waited; I take it as a sign of goodwill." She commented.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread