Time for reflection
[html]

sorry for the confusing text color change xD, but she is Amy until the last paragraph/ 500 words

Amy was not really sure how to handle this situation; she had not interacted with wolves other than her siblings. She felt his eyes on her and it was really starting to make her feel uncomfortable. Her paws stopped rubbing over her fur and she kept standing uneasily in front of the intimidating looking male. She felt really bad for him since this was all her fault; she had been the stupid one camping in the middle of the forest. Of course she had not been sure if this was a trail or not. He was being sort of creepy with the ways his eyes had followed her paws; hoping that he would not try to take advantage of her. When his paw moved she did her best not to flinch; but she took a somewhat noticeable half step back away from him. He apologized again and she just nodded her head a little, not really what to say to him now. It had been an accident after all and so long as they were not seriously hurt there was no damage done. “It was an accident, its okay,” she said softly as she tired not to stare at him too much.

Then her eyes looked at the remains of her broken tent; and that was when her heart sank low. She really had no idea where she had gotten it but it had been her shelter during these harsh months. She sighed a little as she got closer and inspected it. She knew that there was no way that she would be able to repair it. A moment passed and she figured that she was better off and sleeping in that tiny building she had passed on the way here. “Well…. I guess it’s better than me being hurt” she said softly as she looked back to him. His jade eyes were on her again and she was ready to leave since he was starting to freak her out a little more than it should. She kept holding herself and tried to figure out what she was going to do now. When he asked her another question she brought her attention back to him. Shaking her head she sighed just a little. “No, I am by myself”; she said as she looked down at the grass. Technically she was not really alone since Amaterasu was in her head, but it was not like she knew that.

She was getting sick of this and so she decided to take over, just in case this male proved to be hostile. She sighed and went over to the tent and kicked it a little. “I am actually glad it got ruined, it belonged to a particularly rude wolf that enjoyed mating me a little to much,” she said with a more confident tone of voice. Then she looked at him again but this time she was clearly not afraid of him. “Technically Amy is not alone, so long as she has me”.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread