I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

This hunt is optional, but join anyway!

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee woke in an alarmingly pleasant mood. It had been only a few days since they had formed the pack officially, the strange feelings still lingered in her bones after the formal meeting. Although the year old female hadn’t wish for it, she had felt a shift in the relationship between the others. No matter how small the change was, it had nagged at her the past few days. The nagging was still nibbling tiny hole in her stomach when she awoke, but it had to battle with an unexplainable joyous feeling. Again she had slept out in the open, just curled up in the grass of the field, and went she stood to stretch there were birds within her eyes sight ready for the chasing. Like an over eager kitten, she bounded towards them, accomplishing nothing but scattering them to the sky and having them chide her with angry chirps as she watch them fly away.

Letting loose an exaggerated yawn, Cercelee eyed the surround area with a feeling of mischief. For whatever reason, the good mood she had woken into was accompanied with a surplus of energy, and the alabaster wolf was ready to burn it off. Sprinting through the pack lands like the lunatic she felt like, her dainty paws pounded the dirt in a rhythmic way. Without thinking where she was going she had arrived back to the meeting area, the wall which Colibri had stood upon still half crumbled, and it was this which Cercelee leapt upon. Throwing her head back, Cercelee felt the sound emerging from deep within her chest before she knew what was happening. The howl was melodic, it came out and floated in the air like happy music, calling to her pack, the four others that resided in these lands.

Once the sound died in the air, Cercelee gave it a second thought and called out again, her cheerful voice morphed into a long, drawn out song, just to warn anyone who did show up of her good mood, and it felt so good just to make noise. Smiling to herself, she thought of the large buck she had seen yesterday, grazing in Flanders’s Field among the tombstones. That would be her goal, if they could track him, if not, she was happy to relinquish the lead to anyone else who had a meal in mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread