I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ground.png)" width="377" cellpadding="13" cellspacing="0">
Yay, hunting!

Stomach empty, Mew had been walking around here and there the past few hours, looking for anything that might be edible without involving too much effort. She felt heavy, and she was. Easier things didn't come as natural anymore, she had encountered trouble killing even a young hare the other day. It was slightly embarrassing, but it was only natural, she supposed. After all, she was carrying around more weight than what she was used to, and she grew tired more easily. Running and all that was easy enough, but when it came to actually managing to catch hold of the prey... that's when she failed, time after time. It was frustrating. Still though, she had a rather good day, having visited her old den in Clouded Tears earlier, and finding that there were actually items there that wasn't all to damaged by the fire. Stacked neatly along the inner wall of a little cabin-thing she had found and decided to stay in, she had looked at them for a while, rejoicing and anticipating the time she could use them again.

Ears caught the sound of a calling, and she knew who it was. Cer wanted something? The light-furred female changed her trot to the direction the call had come from. No later than she had done that, Cer's voice broke the silence of the area again, joyfully. Mew wondered what it meant, surely this was no warning or alarm, and it tickled her curiosity. She approached the rosea with a smile on her lips, body posture respectful. Her words were casual though. Hi! How's you?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread