I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Colibri shuddered as she heard the merry tones in Cercelee’s singing voice that rose and then faded away., so different from her own constant hollow mood. Colibri switched direction and moved steadily towards Cer’s position. She could hardly leave the young female all on her own, but she disliked the fact that Mew was in these lands. Dislike was a strong word, but she definitely felt uncomfortable as it was clear Mew would like to have some distance between them. Of course, Colibri had failed following up her children as she had so foolishly run off when getting a decent reason. Forgiveness may not come as easy for others as it did for her. Of course she was happy to see Mew and know that she was all right, but the mental distance did not stop making her bleed. It would not get better if they kept up with the foolish acting, but Colibri had fallen into the trap and actually meant she felt a bit better by not being rejected more openly if she had tried to track down Mew and confront her. It was about accepting other’s feelings as well, and not simply following one’s own and afterwards drowning in one’s own self-pity.

Cercelee was now standing at the same spot as Colibri had done when she had announced the pack creation and announced hierarchy and ranks. A dull smile appeared on her lips, and she uttered a decent ”Hello to you both.” directed to both of them, eyes sweeping over them both in turn. Mew Sadira was only a wolf, and would be treated as a member unless she wanted else wise. Colibri let her gaze turn upwards toward the gray sky. She really did love this weather. Rain was something of the most beautiful that could be given to her, but the skies had yet to cry down upon them today, and if Cercelee had a special activity in mind, she hoped the weather would let them finish before it once again would pour out with its wet misery. Colibri moved closer to Cer’s position and placed herself next to the other ivory lady, but on a lower rock, giving Cercelee whatever authority she could wish for. Waiting patiently for whatever the young female had called them together for.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread