I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Mew arrived, and although not nearly as enthusiastic as Cercelee, she didn’t seem as gloomy as Colibri did when the older rosea arrived. After giving Mew a friendly nudge with her wet nose, Cer turned to Colibri and gave her an even more exaggerated nudge. Hello, I hope you both are hungry? Cercelee glanced in all four directions about her, wondering if either Slay or Hanna would be joining them. Ah well, certainly if they were around her call had penetrated their ears, and if they answer great, if not, Cercelee was far too energetic and hungry to wait around for long. Cercelee hopped off the wall as gracefully as she could with her endless energy, and looked up at Colibri whom was now the highest perched of them all. Cercelee didn’t really care about authority. She knew it was best to keep the other’s respect, in case she did have reason to request anything of them, but right now, she wanted unity between all of them.

Looking in the direction of Flander’s Field her navy eyes lit up as she looked back at the two females, colored so similarly to herself. Yesterday I spotted a large buck near the cemetery, he couldn’t have gone too far, although I am not sure if the three of us could bring him down alone, maybe if we ran him for a long while and tired him out though. Cercelee again thought of Hanna and Slay. More numbers would be good, and Slay was the only wolf with any real weight behind him so it would have been useful to have both of them present, but they could make do without. Breakfast, lunch and dinner would be served one way or the other. What do you guys think? Should we go after the buck or something smaller? Cer waved her tail happily, impatiently, waiting for an answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread