I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]

"Hmph. You can't start a hunt without me, Cer," rumbled Slay with a grin as he approached from behind her. "Good morning, lovely comrades Colibri, Mew, and Hanna!" He nodded to each of them in turn, proud for having gleaned their names in the few days that had passed since their pack formation. He hadn't had a chance to speak with Mew or Hanna yet, and Colibri seemed to be avoiding them all for some reason. But he was still friendly and cheerful, despite not having slept much the night prior. He never slept well anyway, he though with a rueful yawn, kneading his blunt claws in the dew-covered loam.

Slay found himself curiously eying the dark-furred sister of Colibri, Hanna. She was standing on two legs again - she seemed to prefer the upright Optime transformation, and was even more comfortable using tools like a knife than her teeth... Slay knew that what he learned as a youth had been skewed and twisted, but they had always preached that it was shameful for a wolf to become human-like. Sinful, even. Even though he knew that the elders were a bunch of pompous imbeciles, he had still never attempted to go past the Secui form. It was interesting, if slightly uncomfortable, to examine someone in the Optime form up close.

"Buck sounds fine to me, m'dovely. Have you a strategy in mind? You seem rather chipper today," he added in a drawl, noting how remarkably un-chipper the rest of their pack was. He really needed to ask someone what the relationship between Mew and Colibri was, because as soon as the shy white female had arrived, their leader had been miserable. Colibri seemed a bit tired when Slay met her, but now she looked half-dead. Maybe she wasn't sleeping either...?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread