I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]
OOC | Libri said to skip her this time, but I think we should keep a loose posting order? However say that if someone takes more than three days to reply to their turn, skip them and they can post whenever out of turn? That way it keeps moving? We need a pack map to refer to for pack hunts and stuff XD

IC |
Colibri, Mew and I flush him out, chase him down a little and Hanna and Slay jump out and finish him? Cercelee smiled at Slay, as if to say ‘well, well, well, look who didn’t want to miss the hunt after all’ and then to Hana, both of whom had shown up so suddenly. The plan sounded good, although Cercelee wasn’t sure how well one could hunt in their shifter form, as Cer spent all her time as a wolf despite the fact she could shift, she was uncertain if Hana could really take the buck down with just a knife. They were so quick, but if Slay jumped out and took hold of one side of him, surely Hana could find enough time to dig her knife in.

The question now is where do you two want to be hiding? Cercelee looked at the two newer arrivals. Colibri, Mew and herself could herd the damn thing wherever, but Slay and Hana needed to be concealed well enough that the beast didn’t turn up, turn around, and turn onto the three smaller, white wolves. Plus, while Hana and Slay hid themselves, the three of them would have to track the animal down, surely it couldn’t have strayed too far from the cemetery? Perhaps if you two can hide in the brush and forest right outside of the south west border Wolfville? The spot seemed viable enough, not far from Flanders Field where they were likely to find the buck, but not so close that they wouldn’t have time to tire the buck out. Navy eyes scanned the rest of her pack mates, Colibri and Mew, the tension still palpable between them, Hana in her shifted form, contrasting the rest of them, and Slay, the only male still in their pack so full of estrogen, and the only member whom Cercelee had really spoke and joked with as a friend since the pack had formed. Letting out a silent sigh, Cercelee looked to the sky, her eyes sending a silent prayer to the thin air. This was their first time working together, what would happen if it failed? If they failed as a pack?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread