I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]

This would be the first time their rag-tag little band actually attempted a maneuver, wouldn't it? Since most of the other wolves knew each other, Slay had figured that they would have a lot more trust in each other than in him, the newcomer. But now he was noticing yet again how things were a bit awkward, simply because of these relationships they had. It seemed almost as though everyone in their small pack was hiding something from someone else. Cercelee was doing her best to keep morale up, but with Colibri's incessant gloom, Cer's cheerful voice was sounding a bit hollow. Mew and Hanna were trying to play along, but... Well, perhaps all it would take would be a successful kill to bring them together. That was quite plausible.

"That sounds like a fair spot for an ambush," Slay rumbled with a pleasant smile. "You lovely ladies certain you can herd him? Hanna and I are counting on you, dovelies."

The nickname was beginning to stick - doves, since they had such pure white fur. He winked at Mew, glancing sidelong at Cer to see if she would act jealous. She did seem awfully flirty, which was fun. He hadn't quite figured out what Mew was hiding, though. But he felt comfortable enough with their company to act as informal as this, even right before their first hunt. Perhaps he was a little too nonchalant. The big male turned to watch his hunting partner, Hanna. He felt awkward admitting it to himself, but it still bothered him that she was transformed. He kept expecting someone to chastise her, but who would? Only the wolves Slay had been raised around... "That spot sounds fine to me, unless its problematic for you. This is rather exciting...!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread