I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]
I just posted to keep it going really, I've tried to figure out the posting order ish, but I am not intelligent enough ^^

Mew nodded as the plan to kill the buck was formed. It would be a nice change to feast on something other than smaller animals. Somehow it was more satisfying aswell, since the hunt was a lot more demanding. As the different members decided where and what, Mew found that she wondered how long she would last, running. After all, she was heavier than normal, and she had had trouble hunting smaller things just for herself lately. Although, they were more than just her now, and if she did fall back, she was sure the others would get the buck down. She held full confidence in Hanna's knife and her ability to use it; she held her posture with such confidence that there was no doubt about whether she could move just as naturally as in the other form. Yeah, it would be awesome, she decided, mouth watering at the thought of some nice buck meat.

Slay continued to amuse, winking to Mew and shooting a sideways glance at Cer. His whole personality was quite pleasant; he was polite, yet playful. He was an odd one though, with his fur colors and sleepiness. Mew caught herself wondering whether there was something going on between Cer and him, with her informal attitude towards them all, and especially him. And in particular how he responded to it. Yet, he was also flirty with them all. Dovelies.. What a cute name for them all. It fit, though maybe best for Cer, as she was the youngest. Mew didn't really think it fit her in particular, but if he wanted to call them that she wouldn't stop him. The young male voiced the excitement Mew felt in her heart, as if it had jumped from Cer to the rest of them initially, and she turned to the others, looking at them in turn. Not in the unnatural way, just simply letting her eyes pass them to signalize she was talking to everyone. Her voice was clear and controlled, a little smile playing on her lips and tail raised with excitement. Even though Colibri was here, she could not quench it. This was going to be fun! Shall we get going then?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread