I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]
We probably need to power play a bit to keep this moving sooo... I am XD. I would say, feel free to do that same so that we get this thread finished before it gets too outdated, yes?

Slay’s sidelong glance was met with merely a smug smile, and then she turned to Mew and winked at the female herself in the same manner Slay had. Turning from the two whom were clearly amused, she looked to Colibri, eyes narrowed a bit in concern.Let’s go then. Turning tail she began to lead Mew and Colibri away. Team Dovelies. Glancing back once to Slay and Hanna she checked to make sure they too were getting prepared,s he continued on, her nose in the air and then to the ground, trying to scent the buck.

Once the buck was scented, which was quite a ways away from their starting point, the tracking came easy. It was not long before the deer was in Cercelee’s sight, and silently the female nodded her head from her two hunting companions to the buck, then to the left of them, indicating that they should circle around. It would be a bit tricky to herd the huge beast in the proper direction, but if the three of them gave him no choice but to go where they wanted, well, that would work just fine. Coming up behind him, Cercelee looked to see if Colibri and Mew were positioned and shot a questioning look to them, her muscles tense like springs, ready to rush their prey at the first indication that the other two were ready.

And then spring she did, her paws thundered as loud as paws as small as her could thunder, as she began to drive the creature towards the direction that she knew Slay and Hanna lay waiting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread