I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]
Posting order? what's that? I'm too stupid -posts-
Paws beating steadily against the ground, Mew kept chasing after the buck along with her two snowy companions, Colibri and Cer. They looked so much alike, with the speed they were taking on a stranger might take them for being a family. And perhaps they were, being in the same pack with - momentarily - the same goal. Her throat produced barks and a steady threatening growl to stress the meal-to-be, and it was working. In not long they would be close to where the others were hiding for the kill. Was he tired enough? Would he succumb? Taking on such a big prey could be dangerous, but Mew had confidence in Hanna's knives. Excited, she shot a happy smile at Colibri as she ran, forgetting for a moment the grudges she felt towards her. This was surely fun, thrilling even. And the meal would be glorious. Her breath was steady, though despite the adrenaline she didn't feel like running for too long further on. Just as well they were closing in on the others; her weight was pulling her down. Gone were the days when she could run seemingly endlessly, but they would return some time soon, and she was looking forward to it. She smiled as she dodged here and there, now on the side of him, then back behind again; the sudden movements in her sprint were meant to stress him and guide him to where Hanna and Slay were hiding. She didn't know whether this was appropriate, with her rank and all, but she didn't care. The point was to get him down, was it not? She would contribute as best she could. He would soon be dead, and they would feast.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread