I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]

Sorry for the powerplay, I skipped Hanna on the posting order to keep the thread moving, but she's sorta crucial at this point and stuff...

She had stopped chasing, but remained a trot as she watched the buck speed ahead of them and heading straight to Hanna and Slays hiding place. A blur of black and white that was Slay sprung forward and quickly brought the large animal to its knees, snarling with adrenaline and excitement. The buck's eyes rolled white with panic and he was still attempting to shake Slay off even though it was futile, powerful brown-furred legs shaking with adrenaline and strain. From where she stood she could just make out the male holding him down, and suddenly there was Hanna, moving in for the grand finale in their hunt. Mew let a celebrating sound escape her throat. It was not a howl, nor a yell. Simply a yelp of "Hooray!" though not with that word to it. She was excited, she was happy, adrenaline was still rushing through her veins. Water ran in Mew's mouth as she watched the blood pour from a wound in the buck's throat, made by her aunt's knife, and while life trickled away from the buck Mew could very nearly feel energy trickle into her. It would be nourishing, and she needed it, for herself and other's sake. Remaining the trot she was soon at the scene, and calmly waited there, though her tail was wagging nearly uncontrollably with excitement. She was not top rank, and Cer and Colibri would have the first share of the food, or at least that was a norm some places, why not here? Though her teeth begged her to just start digging in that fresh, delightful flesh, she turned to look at the two rosea. It was up to them how this was done. No matter, this event had put a smile on her face that would remain there throughout the day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread