bloodsport
[html]

Word Count » 3+

It was odd, to be so outsized. Sirius was not a small man, and his height alone gave him formidable intimidation over most. But the King's lean build made him appear far slighter in frame than the hulking form of the D'Angelo, who attempted ungracefully to show physical submission. The Revlis man eyed him coldly, and with a distaste he assumed to be mirrored - Larkspur had never much been taken by his woman's hunting mentor. Perhaps he had assuming physical interactions between them, and although such a thing had not happened, the potential for it seemed constant.

The Boss could have been dismissive of such a thing, but even in his disregard, Sirius knew Larkspur to be an important cog in Salsola's machine. He was security in bulk and brawn, and worked better with the livestock than any other the Leader knew. Although he presumed the salt and pepper male to be unintelligent, that did not mean he was not valuable.

Thus, it was called to the umber and ocher male the need to secure the man's loyalty as Eris had. While he did not believe Larkspur would seek to disobey Eris, there was questionable ties that bound him to obey the Boss, and this would not do.

Sirius nodded to the other's vague report. A bear in the territory was and unwelcome intrusion - They were vicious, unpredictable creatures, that could take precious livestock as well as pack members. A grim idea formed, and though he loathed the potential of it, the new King allowed it to fester within his mind. "Tell me, D'Angelo," His tone was brisk but informal, poisonous eyes wandering casually over the prized flock below, "Tell me in truth, for the opportunity may not arise again. Do you respect me?" Now, narrowed pupils returned to the Arbiter, watching him with a dark venom. "Do you think me a good leader? Do you think, perhaps, that you would be better suited to my rank?"

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread