Each step I take
[html]

Dude, that table is the bomb. Did you make it? Also, my post now comes with 50% more poop.

Sky would've normally spooked, even though the black stranger hadn't meant to do that. However, with the constant nagging of voices in her head, the cracking girl didn't start as yet another voice sounded nearby. Rather, she stayed focused on the water, glaring into her own eyes. Nobody. She murmured, not bothering to answer the concerned part of the question. She wasn't alright. She was hurting inside and out, torn between two worlds and tossed around like some sort of canary in a mine. It wasn't fun being her at that moment.

She glanced towards the source of the new voice, not expecting to see anyone. A mild flash of surprise could be seen her eyes for a moment when she spotted the other woman, so obviously real and living, standing just a few feet away. ...just... thinking out loud. Who are you? Sky's voice was soft, now much more audible. She sat up straighter, keeping a close eye on the other luperci, suspicious more than anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.sky-goat-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebce94; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sky-goat-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.sky-goat-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sky-goat-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a5a02; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HcU2l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#250f01; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread