Sweet child of mine.
[html]

sorry for the wait, 5+

She smiled as the little one proceeded to rub her scent all over Gemma hard mark her as her property, she certainly looked happy and didn't seem to be pining for a mother type of her own species although she suspected as she shot a shy look at Matteo that the fluff ball had decided Teo was her new mother in place of the one that was gone away. She heard Beyaz chirp but took no notice of it as her eyes were on the little one, only when she turned to speak again did she see Teo's tensed up state, curiosity framed her mouth as she was about to ask what was wrong when he exploded into a flurry of movement and noise with a cold icy tone overlaying it. The female stepped back a few steps and her eyes widened in fear at his outburst, still holding the kit close her her He was angry but on her behalf, which could easily turn into anger against her and she would be damned if she was beaten any more in her life, she had lost eight children to the fists of men.

She flinched visibly when he suddenly stopped his agitated pacing and moved towards her, what did she expect? She didn't know but held herself still all the same, angling the shoulder carrying Carissa away from him to protect her but before she could protest he had removed her and placed her on the floor where she scurried off to her bed then turned to look at them both with wide confused eyes. It seemed he was calming down now, and apologised for his behavior, allowing her to relax marginally from the frizzed up state she had shifted into, the fur of her tail laying back down flat and ears standing back up now there was no more cause for alarm.

Hands were placed on her shoulders and her she was reminded of the confusing kiss they had shared on the beach a while ago, now she was quiet and waiting for her to speak, during the entire outburst she hadn't uttered a word only stared in part fear and anxiety,

"My freedom was not traded for your pet, my services were, I am free to leave whenever I wish but i gave my word, and i never break my word. " There was no doubt as to what her 'services' were, and if the coydog male choose to believe the worst of that sentence then he was welcomed to, what he would not know, what she could not and would not tell him, was that she no longer stayed for herself but for him, to see him through Giuseppe's torture and pain, Matteo was the real victim here she was just an onlooker trying to intervene. By offering herself up at first it had been for herself but when she had seen how the darker brother treat his younger one she had wanted to step in so providing a buffer zone, a barrier between them, males generally didn't care about other males when there was a half naked woman throwing herself at them.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread