Build me up
WC: 529+

Saxif’s focus on the area that had been the remains of the old barn was finally broken when in the corner of her vision a figure approached. She looked over the tall lanky grey and white wolf; a polite grin grew on her face. The cream lupreci kept her more regal posture; she couldn’t help but feel glad she was working with someone much near her age. She felt maybe it would give both more to talk about. As she studied the boy upon his approach she noticed a strange bitterness in his expression. He didn’t want to be here she thought. She herself was horribly uncertain of this whole thing but she was excited none the less. He dropped a large sack that clanked narrowly missing her foot. Careful buddy She had uttered. He introduced himself as she thought, this was Pripyat. His ice cold blue eyes though she noticed had a bit of a youthful sparkle behind that seemingly bored or annoyed facade. But she could only assume that hope.

She realized in a moment after confirming their assignment that the pair had been most likely both inexperienced. Were the leaders certain this was the right task for them? she thought. She figured and hoped that it was all part of their scheme of things. She lowered her torso, squatting before the sack. My name is Saxif, Saxif Goldenfeather. What’s this? She smiled when she seen the wolf had been far more prepared than she had been. Nails and quite an abundance of them, Wow, this must have taken a while. She was only slightly aware of nails, she had been collecting a few for her traps. She thought of them as fickle and annoying but they did their job well. Their first challenge would be a plan. So she began to voice her suggestions.

I haven’t built anything to this magnitude but we can go off by what was made. We’ll try to salvage as much as possible of the remnants of the previous barn. If it’s ok we’ll use its foundation since I have no idea how to make one. We can discuss a plan by plan action while we clear the area of debris. If we run into problem we’ll ask those aiding us or your Alpha. Still squatting by the bag she looks up at Pripyat hoping he will be a helpful partner. She was accustomed to taking charge when it came to her peers; it was the blood that ran through her veins. She was the daughter of many generations of pack leaders, so it came as second nature. She hoped it wouldn’t offend the male but she had a slight sense this is what they would need. But she would allow him the chance if she felt him worthy. Unless you have a better idea? She smiles politely and warmly in hopes to keep him at comfort. She knew all too well how males felt of her taking leadership qualities. Often it ended in a minor scuffle that would be sadly interrupted each time leaving her mildly inexperienced in that sense of her life. She hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Messages In This Thread