Build me up
WC: 431

She smiled again at his moment of release. She asked the right question, simple yet enough to have a common conversation. She felt it a proper choice of word to keep her mind elsewhere. She loved her new home. Aniwaya is great so far. I haven’t been a part of them long enough to give details. I’m learning how to ride a horse; I get to do what I love to do which is hunt and trap. I hope to give a lot to the pack, it’s the least I can do for them. She chewed another piece of the rabbit delighted. Interesting people. So different than my last home yet still the same if that makes any sense. At home it’s all about knowing your stature in the pack. You cannot go above or below your status. It is quite limiting. But in Aniwaya I feel I can be whomever I choose to be. It’s quite liberating. She watched the gray wolf and cared not that he seemed to ignore her. So she continued… talking was better than thinking at the moment.

Here too the flowers bloom everywhere, in my land they sprout rarely in the oddest of place. I was born in the summer so this is my first spring. I am rather much enjoying it. She felt herself slipping loose her verbal constraint. Another thing that I love is the colors, like you, your eyes are an amazing color. Most of my pack has only brown eyes. Your shading is darker as well. So many different types of creatures and I can’t help but feel I would love to meet them all.

She momentarily lost herself in all the great lupreci and lupus she had met since she first arrived in these lands. In the first little while I felt lost but then this insanely tall lupreci named Leon took me in. She smiled warmly at the thought of the chocolate and earth coloured wolf. He let me stay with him and his daughter, he’s even showing me how to ride a horse. I haven’t felt so welcome in my life. I had been so different compared to the people in my home pack. Here I feel refreshingly normal. Her last few sentences she realized she had released information she hadn’t meant to tell this young wolf. Her past home had been a hell to her but she didn’t want anyone she barely knew to know that. It was information she wanted to reserve for friends, if she ever made any she could trust in the long run.

Messages In This Thread