Build me up
[html]

I don’t mind shorter posts I was just inspired in the last one so it happened to be over 400 ^_^

Saxif chuckled lightly and shifted her bangs from her eye absentmindedly. His response to catching her glances had been one she didn’t expect. Before he seemed uncomfortable that his eyes even met his, but here he was looking into her golden eyes with an eager nature to help her. She smiled when the chuckled ended. No I am perfectly fine, but thank you. She liked the color of his eyes they seemed like deep clear waters. She realized again she was being silly and looked down. She tried to refocus on the hunt later that night but her eyes lifted again. She decided maybe it would be best to turn away from him. It was an improvement but every now and again she caught herself glancing under her arm as she bent for a new board.

The sunlight was turning orange when Saxif realized the final boards were being sorted. She wondered if she would stay outside near the barn, she kind of liked the idea to. It would be nice to be under the stars again. She had grown accustomed to it in her travel. Maybe I could build a fire and have cooked meat. She much preferred raw but figured it would be a nice change especially on a new land. She looked over at the grey wolf. I do believe we are done for the evening partner. Her tone a cheerful mix of relaxation and excitement for her planned hunt.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread