Earth below us
[html]

"I just hope that nothing happens to them. I don't want them to be hurt...but how else will they learn? They will be adults...the words of their father seem to phase them less and less every day" He mumbled. He couldn't protect them forever, not from everything anyway. Gideon had to allow them to stand up and make their own mistakes...but be there to catch them when they fell down. He would make some rules about the most important things...but allow them to feel like they had their independence. At least they came home at night.

He gave her a sidelong glance at the news of Conor. He knew that something had happened...but not what it was, exactly. Gideon had been lost to the world during the last few months, caught up in his own pain and disappointments. "I feel like I've missed out on a lot, Nayru. I had to heal..and some parts are still not completely better." Not just his physical body, but mentally. "What is Anathema?" Some new territory he had never heard of before? "The name sounds familiar to me..but I don't recall it"

Questions of his own injuries came then, of who had caused his pains. "I honestly can't remember, Nayru. I just remember leaving Dahlia de Mai, speaking with a few canines...but their faces are blurred in my mind. There was a certain scent, the smell of must and dirt. But that's all that I remember. Then I was awake and struggling home." He hadn't told many of his experience and of what he remembered. Some things were sharp in his mind...the sight of the trees overhead when he had first woken back up, a flash of gold fur, but that was it.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread