Earth below us
[html]

Got itt :3 Whenever you wanna thread again I'd loooove one, though...awkward fun :3

There were a few things that he had to tell her before he did anything else, or he might not get the chance. Who was to say when he would see his beautiful alpha again? If he had messed this up somehow, then it might be quite a while. Gideon would likely hide in shame from her over what he had said and how he had acted. "This Anathema threat...it scares me, Nayru. I don't want anything happening to the pack. We need to make a strong alliance or partnership with another group or another pack...so that we can all remain safe."

He didn't like those Anathema canines one bit. If anyone ever hurt a hair on one of his packmate's heads...well, he would have something to do about it. Somehow, he would find a way to get them back for what had happened to Conor. Gideon would have to continue to train daily and try and work through some of the pain issues that he was having with his joints, but he was willing to try. He wanted to be able to protect them as well as he could.

The male took a few steps farther away from her. "I'm not okay, Nayru. I won't be until you are by my side." He said simply. He clenched his teeth together, lest he say anything else to further ruin what they already had. The dark boy turned from her, then, padding quickly out the front door, down the porch, and running for the surrounding brush.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread