Delicate Work
[html]

OOC: Yep nothing speciel, though now Deirdre may start to realize that she is kind of attracted to him. Smile. / WC: 379

His voice echoed with her name, and she stood up in joy as he walked out from the border of his pack. Her tail wagged with glee as she bonded toward him her words speaking as she trotted around him and then came to walk steadily in front of him.

“Slade!” She announced, turning once more and standing in front of him. “Well a book brought me here,” she began turning once more in the direction she had come from. She walked forward hoping Slade would follow, “I found it recently, buried under a tree…” She laughed, stopped, and then looked in Slade’s direction. “Funny place to burry a book.”

“But anyway, I wanted to show someone what I found, and you happen to be the only one I could think of…” she giggled softly, “well you also happen to be the only one I know around here.” She trotted forward a bit, hopping still that Slade would follow her. “I hid it in my den while I came for you.” She stopped again to face Slade, “Its pages are yellow, and some of the words have faded, but it’s still wonderful.”

It would not have seemed, but Deirdre had a thing for books. Behind this small excitement over books was her father, the Luperci male that had raised her. He had taught her how to read, and she had grown to love the images created by the words and letters in the books. Her love for books had never ended, not even after her father’s death and her joining of the feral wolves. It was the way she was raised, the strangeness of her thoughts, and of her obsessions that first made her an interest to the male she was first mated to.

She smiled gently to herself, but kept the fillings that arose with her thoughts of her past hidden. She did not need those memories to fill her spirit with sadness. She wanted to be happy. She wanted to finally have a moment of peace, of excitement. She wanted to forget her pain, even if only for a moment.

She exhaled a sigh, but kept a smile upon her muzzle as she turned her gaze once more in Slade’s direction. “Come with me?” She asked softly.

<style type="text/css">
.whiterose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.whiterose-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#A2CD5A; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.whiterose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.whiterose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... able-2.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ACD32; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread