Nature.
[html]

WC:000+
Matteo Trovato; Corperate Genius? :/

Alaki's less than thrilled response was hardly worth noting. What was worth paying attention to, however, was that peircing howl he let loose. That sound, known only to be voiced by wolves, sent chills down the coydog's spine, making his grip on his arm tighten just a bit. His ears perked up (a rare sight) just in time to catch a few echoes as the sound came back at them. Teo's attention turned back to Alaki. I'm jealous of that, you know.

He watched as the taller wolf send Beyaz off to scout, nodding at Alaki's words that followed. Smart little bird. He commented idly, taking a moment to look down at Carissa, who had since gone to hide inside the bag again, spooked by her Other Daddy's scary song. Teo knew she'd get used to it eventually on her own, so he didn't bother trying to coax her back out of the bag just yet. His shoulder wouldn't mind the break, anyway.

As the Italian lad was musing over this, the sound of hoofbeats came into range. He glanced up from the bag, ears flicking up again but not perking the whole way. Someone's coming. For a moment, he wondered where Beyaz was, but that wonderment passed when the horse and her rider came into view. The beast was beautiful, and the rider was a lovely looking woman, one obviously early into a pregnancy.

She addressed them both politely and despite how he'd normally take a backseat in situations like this, Matteo stepped away from Alaki's arm (finally) and smiled. My name's Matteo Trovato. These two are Alaki and Carissa... He gestured to each respectively, happily discovering Carissa had poked her head out in the meantime. Good girl. We're from Anathema. I was hoping to get a few pointers on animal care, now that I'm an Anzu. I was told AniWaya was the best place for that.

He paused a moment, going over everything he'd just said. Despite how shy he was, when it came to business and work, the boy took on a whole new way of thinking. He was great with kids, wonderful with animals, a loyal friend and trustworthy companion... but most importantly, as any Trovato was, a fantastic business partner. It was in the boy's blood to form long-lasting relationships with people he'd be trading or working with, simple as that.

<style>
.TeoCoon-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.TeoCoon-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.TeoCoon-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e5cab7; text-shadow:#7c6a5d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.TeoCoon-01 {background-color:#927469; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; width:457px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8462/coon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.TeoCoon-01-border {width:459px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread