Something To Tell
[html]

I decided to make Io angry at Aslan Tongue

'Aslan, Aslan!' Io called as she stood at Inferni's borders. She had woken to find herself alone. Sarajevo had not returned that night, no great surprise. Aeron had gone, again nothing new. Both were old enough to do what they please. But Aslan was not there. Io had become protective over him, deeming him not old enough to suddenly disappear without her consent. The hybrid stood, tail flicking angrily. Her anger faded soon into worry, silver orbs darted around llike crazy. 'Aslan!' Io hollered, her accent prolonging the 's'.

A thin hand moved the woman's satchel. Producing a single cigarette and a lighter. The lighter was nearly exhausted, the woman would have to search around for a new one, or use the hundreds of matches she had in the cave. Taking a heavy drag of her cigarette, she attempted to calm her nerves. Giving one last vain attempt to find Aslan, she called out, 'Aslan I need to speak with you'. She needed to tell him about her thoughts, she needed to tell him that Inferni was not her true home. She had already spoken with Aeron, and moving had become a possiblity.

<style type="text/css">
.io-motherly b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1b1b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-motherly .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#827d7d;}
.io-motherly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.io-motherly {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#484545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/J7ZB3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1b1b; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d6b6b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread