I mean no harm
[html]

Word Count → 222 :: I'll let Vigil know to get you titled up Smile

Niro wasn’t sure he had met anyone stranger, and yet he seemed well enough that he wouldn’t be a hindrance on the pack. They needed more hunters, and he knew many who could work with leather, but this was a refuge more than anything and Niro couldn’t entirely deny the little dog anything. He sighed as he watched the dog man change into luperci form and extended his hand. This was something Niro almost for got, after living so long up here, handshakes were nearly non existant. he was tired of explaining what one was, but he gladly took the hand of the smaller one, noting his own engulfed the newcomers. Come to think of it he’d probably be only a small morsel if I ever decide to eat such a little thing. He thought laughing at himself for such a stupid thing. Jiva’s head popped out but he said nothing, he was still very shy and did not warm up to others that well. Niro thought it might have been due to the little exposure to the world the pup had before Niro started taking him on trips with him.

“It is a pleasure to meet you. And welcome to Cour des Miracles.”

He said, still not sure how to take in this strange man at all.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread