The sea clears all
[html]
300+
I need to make you a fecking awesome one :O

Grinning sheepishly, the man fixed the edges of the homemade blanket, grimacing slightly at the sand that managed to find its way onto the cloth. Noss placed the basket down near it and the redhead rolled his eyes at him and his comment. "When will you learn to believe me more? Honestly, I do know what I'm talking about." Strel huffed a tad as he fixed the hem of his jacket where a loose thread had been, then added, "Well, usually, at least." Still, he rolled his eyes at the joke, and ignored it promptly. Strel was just as stubborn as the other man, and that was that. He was just as opinionated and fierce as the warrior, even though his weapon anyone could yield if they knew how best to use it. "Noss, give me some credit." He was starting to feel the breeze a bit more strongly and longed to use the warrior's body heat to stave off the light chills that could follow from being so close to a still freezing sea.

The tailor closed the very short distance between them, and took the warrior's hand and pulled. Strel was definitely the weaker of them both but that did not matter an inch when the redhead wanted his way with a surety. "Come on, we came here for a breakfast and that is what we're going to have, even if you don't want to get sand in your tail fur," he ordered, dragging Noss down to the blanket. He leaned out to grab the basket, opening himself up to whatever perverted thing the man wanted to do. Not that he did not think about that, of course. But the basket did end up beside them and the redhead opened it up. "Really now, doesn't this feel nice? Nothing wrong with something lacking the power thrusting you seem to enjoy..," he said smirking lightly, since he had not protested much himself.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread