The sea clears all
[html]
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! D: (Btw, I think I forgot to mention this: Noss brought home whiskey and pinot noir as gifts for Strel Tongue)

Strel had begun to fidget, and while Noss found it entirely endearing--such an odd term coming from the warrior, one might add--he also knew it could mean one of a few things; nervousness, embarrassment, or awkwardness. He was betting on the second, but...meh; he wasn't gonna think too deeply into something as trivial as fidgeting. No, he'd rather do the very uncharacteristic thing and notice the scenery (or, more specifically, how Strel went along with the scenery). Perhaps spending so much time with the tailor had begun to rub off the mindset of color coordination? Wouldn't that be swell? Middle of a fight, and I'd be saying "That sword compliments your pelt great!" But once more; he didn't pay it as much mind as he seemed to have. Nope; he was just merely enjoying himself.

"I'll give you some more when I see the otter," he reiterated, sitting down with Strel as he was literally tugged to do so. To him, the breeze was great; the thick coat of winter had yet to entirely shed from the warrior that hailed from a snowy climate, and he would have to endure quite a few hot days before it even came close to short enough for the summer. But he couldn't change his genes, so a few days like burning ovens it would be. On the subject of sand... He had been to the beach much more recently (considering that he now lived right on its edge...) and he knew one thing for certain; sand in fur equals pain-in-the-ass. But he couldn't just up and complain about that, could he? It would be too soft--too whiney--and he had not been raised as such. So, sucking it up would have to do. But when Strel leaned over, it turned out that Noss didn't have to suck anything up; he was too distracted by the view that Strel afforded him. Quirking an eyebrow upward, Noss let a smirk tug at the corner of his mouth as he promptly smacked Strel on the butt. He had to admit, he had never actually spanked someone, but it was just oh so tempting and appropriate at that moment that he couldn't help it. When Strel noticed, Noss just turned his head upwards and put on an innocent face as if nothing had happened. Of course, the redhead's next comment made the smirk return full blast. "If I don't recall, you seem to like it just as much," Noss said with a feigned wink. "And I've never heard you complain either." Reaching into the basket he pulled out a bottle of the wine and...well, he had a problem there; he didn't know how to properly open the thing. Break the neck? But then wine would get everywhere. He knew he had to uncork it somehow, but... ....I've watched Strel do this plenty, so why can't I remember!? How embarrassing... "Strel, I know you love wine, and I'm fine with that. But did the drink you love have to use corks...?"

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread