Uncle J'adore
[html]

Ralla is here, barging into your house 8P And that is fine; I shall have an update-day on Friday and have at all my to-dos :<

"Hello, J'adore," Ralla greeted the man with her warm smile, having to still look up to him despite her longer legs. Honestly, she would never grow into her limbs, and the only good thing about them was that she had grown used to them and they were good for climbing trees. The male's reaction to the pups was almost comical, watching his ghostly pale eyes widen and almost seeing the information process behind them. She stepped in with the grace to lower her chin, as was a sign of respect for another person's home when entering, and turned to await for J'adore to lead her to where they might go.

"I just wanted to bring them by to meet their 'uncle,'" she said as she peeked inside one of the folds to see Ahiga bat at poor Aleu's muzzle. With that sort of introduction, her true purpose became more serious (although certainly not 'life-or-death' serious). "You know, Ayasha sees you the same way, and I support that. I firmly believe that an entire tribe is family and that we should treat each other as such." Here was where she sat and cuddled the three pups closer to her stomach where it was warmest, taking a moment to clear her throat and mind lest she sound silly. In all honesty, she was nervous in what she was about to ask and covered it up with a show of bravado; she needed to have such candor in order to at least take her responsibilities as a Councilwoman seriously. "But I would like to ask you to formally be my children's' Edutsi. We all already see you as family, but this..." she gestured to the bundle as if that would make it all clear. Ralla, in all honesty, didn't know how to describe it anymore than that; it was not just an offer of responsibility, but an offer to become a part of an inner family within the family of the tribe. He didn't need one, though, since he had Mizu and the possibility of pups from her, but Ralla had seen how much Ayasha loved him and how he returned the affection, and she had a genuine respect for her tribe mate that she felt garnered her support and protection if she could ever give it to him. Sighing with self-exasperation, Ralla turned her smile to J'adore again and gently undid a knot of the blanket, opening it up to allow the pups' heads to poke through and still remain warm. "Would you like to hold one?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread