Uncle J'adore
[html]

Big Grin!

After letting Ralla step inside his cabin, he directed her to the wooden table and chairs, sitting down he kept silent, letting his once master speak. J'adore let out a soft chuckle as she named him jokingly at first as their uncle. He smiled broadly, nodding in understanding at Ralla's words, 'Takes a village to rasie a child, don't you think?' His cheery facial expression soon changed at her question. He was speechless, the man who always had something to say was speechless. After a few failed attempts to muster a sentence together he finally managed to speak. 'T-t-thank you. I...' he paused and smiled again, 'I'd be honored. I already think of you as family, so I guess this makes it official'.

'I'd love to hold one' J'adore said, still smiling. It would be nice to hold a healthy pup, seeing as the first and last one he held was his daughter, who died soon after. Shaking the thoughts for his mind he asked, 'Do they have names?'. He had spoken with Mizu about a possible name for one of their own children, Ferrari Austral, a reminder of where he once was.

Maybe it was time now to tell Ralla about his rank change. 'Ralla, I need to speak with you about, my rank'. No time like the present.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorehuntb {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadorehunt-ooc {font-style:underline; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-align:center;}
.jadorehunt p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorehunt {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#342c41; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... jadore.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #342c41; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorehunt-border1 {width:401px; border:1px solid #342c41; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorehunt-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:2px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread