Uncle J'adore
[html]

Sure.

'They are beautiful' J'adore said, smiling, but not looking up to Ralla. Instead his white gaze stayed attached to Aleu. She was tiny in his strong hands. It would be amazing to have his own children, but for now he was happy enough to care for his neices and nephews.

The Spaniard frowned, his fingers tickled the pup's coat as he planned his words. 'Not exactly...' It was a vague answer, but he had still not set upon what he was going to say. Finally his mind had settled upon a basic, yet in depth enough explanation. It was ridiculous the amount of effort he was putting into his words, but then again he didn't want to come away from this looking stupid. White eyes looked to Ralla with a sigh, 'There was a wolf, a stranger, near the borders the other day...' J'adore glanced over his shoulder, staring down to the still sore gash. '...I fear that if I hadn't seen him off he would have breeched the tribe's safety...' Another pause, this was harder than he thought it would be, '...The feeling I felt when I fought for the tribe was... unexplainable. Which I why I wish to change to the warrior path'. There he had said it, 'I want to protect AniWaya as much as I can'.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread