Uncle J'adore
[html]

The look that J'adore was giving her pups swelled the woman with pride, a vice she often did not allow herself to feel, thinking it too pretentious. But it was hard not to feel this emotion when it was so base and simple; pride for her children, pride for her duty and responsibility, and pride for whatever talents she may have deemed at least useful. She had learned to feel more comfortable in her own skin--slowly but steadily--and when others looked upon things she felt pride for, it only affirmed those emotions, and buttressed them to new heights. She would, however, continue to remain careful about where she let her emotions take her; this was also a part of duty, although first and foremost a part of being herself.

As Aleu was petted by J'adore's hands--far larger than she--she let out the puppy version of giggles, which was repeated whining without the distress. The levity of the situation immediately dropped another notch as J'adore began his explanation, starting with a possible threat. Ralla had yet to see a threat at the AniWayan borders, but the mere possibility...especially with her new pups, as a parent, made her all the more wary. "First, I will thank you, J'adore, for your loyalty to the tribe. But I must ask; have you reported this to Chief Dawali?" If not, she would, if not for the sheer purpose of keeping their Kalona updated on the borders' status. It seemed a minor and infrequent threat; certainly nothing to become paranoid over. However...regardless of the previous decisions, she returned to what J'adore was really asking. "Otherwise, I see no reason to reject your wish. Everyone here is free to follow whichever path calls to them, and so, you will now be an Ayastigi. I will miss you, though, during those lessons," she said with a jovial smile to lighten the mood again, absentmindedly stroking the twins in their wrappings of cloth. "But pay that no mind. If either of us ever has time to spare, I'd be more than happy just to chat."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rt2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rt2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rt2 b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.rt2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P1V29.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.rt2-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rt2 .inner {margin:10px 10px 275px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread