Uncle J'adore
[html]

Out of character text here.

The Spaniard shook his head, 'Not as of yet. I was planning to later today, but you arrived first'. Ralla's visit had been unexpected, and seeing as she was a council woman, he had told her. J'adore turned his eyes away from Ralla to gaze upon a giggling Aleu in his hands. 'She really is beautiful, they all are', he had already considered himself the luckiest person on earth many times. His family, his friends, his pack mates. He was ever so lucky to have them all.

The tna male smiled, 'Don't fret, I am still going to be practising my tending skills on my own personal fire and I shall always feel compelled to help out when I can stocking up wise'. Pausing with a smile, J'adore returned to stroking the small girl in his hands. 'And I'll always be around to learn more about the AniWayan language'. He had not yet mastered the tongue and he was very much wanting to learn more, he wanted to become a proper tribesman. Doing all the routines that were key to the tribe. Although he had missed out on the mateship one, he would certainly do the naming ceremony when himself and Mizu had their own pups. And then perhaps, he would speak to Mizu about strenghtening their relationship byt doing a mateship ceremony. Better late then never.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread