Uncle J'adore
[html]

I shall fade out... I suck at this :|

J'adore smiled, the friendly flash of teeth warm and broad. 'I felt the same way, some how I knew you weren't going to drop a plank on my head' This was a true statement, he felt a great sense of trust pulsing from her from the moment they met. Now they were 'family' this only proved such trust.

J'adore blushed and looked down, 'Everything is going well, we're trying, we have been for a while now so I guess it's just a waiting game. Both of us are very excited to know... We thought now would be a good time seeingas there are so many pups about now'. The entirety of his speech was slurred slightly with over excitedment, toned down only by his adult appearance. Had he looked any younger, he would have nearly been bouncing off of the walls.

The pair conversed for a while longer, talking about whatever crossed their mind. Ralla had later said she should get the litter home and into bed, so with a hug and best wishes she left. J'adore moved into his own bedroom, undressing with a smile plastered onto his maw and crawled into bed. Snuggled under the covers till morning.

table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread