I've got a dream~!
[html]

WC: 631. I hope you're not sick of Disney tunes and tildes. You will be >Big Grin

Spring was in the air, and the day couldn't have been a more joyful one. The sun was full and bright in the sky, which seemed painted on with soft, fluffy clouds complimenting the heavenly scene. Down below, on earth, the beautiful day found a brightly-colored figure that practically danced among the grass. The elegant, soft-moving form of white drifted like the clouds in the sky, among the leafy forest. A light tune carried the dainty figure onwards among the foliage, occasionally stopping to pick up a flower or three. With small, careful cream-hued fingers that could only belong to a female, the newly picked flowers were placed into her rich mahogany hair; placed up high on her head with other florets and robin-blue ribbons. Though the girl had no reflection to stare into, a cheerful sound of approval escaped her lips, before she continued on, beginning to sing aloud once more.

Never had the female imagined she'd be so far from home, exploring new lands. As Giselle meandered through the forest, her curly hair bounced as much as each step that she took. She twirled as she sang a song, hearing the birds chirp in response. Her attire seemed only fitting to the girl - a bright blue dress, one she had made herself, matching her sparkling powder-blue eyes and bringing out the white and cream hues of her fur. Strapped to her waist and back were all of the things that she owned, everything taken with her upon leaving the cottage she grew up in. However, neither the trip nor the trinkets she carried seemed to weigh Giselle's spirits down. The song she sang carried with her as her delicate frame came upon the edges of a beach, grass replacing sand in an instant.

Bright eyes became brighter as the young girl took in the scenery. "Oh, Tux, isn't this place beautiful?" Her voice was light, airy, and full of enthusiasm, regarding her traveling companion as she clasped both of her hands to her lips. The creature in question poked its light-chocolate colored head out from the female's satchel, and squeaked. Its wriggling form jumped out of the leather bag and climbed up the white female, snaking around her neck and craning his head to get a better view around. Giselle found a giggle escape her, but she stayed put, craning her eyes to look at the stoat who scanned the beach.

"Well?" She asked, knowing that the stoat was a much better scout than she. Tux's voice squeaked right back at her, indicating the coast was clear, and Giselle fully understood him. The white girl wasn't sure where she'd be without her dearest friend. All of a sudden, Giselle leaped from the line of trees and onto the golden sand with an over-exuberance, twirling her body around as her flung her arms out and up to the sky. Giselle found her voice again, picking up where she left off, the waves of the open ocean adding to her tune

"Just smell the grass! The dirt! Just like I dreamed they'd be~! o/`
Just feel that summer breeze - the way it's calling me! o/`
For like the first time ever, I'm completely free! o/`"

It was as if the female had forgotten where she was, lost in song as she let her body dance around the sand. She sang not only to herself, but to the world, expressing - for the first time - her freedom to explore.

"I could go running, and dancing, and leaping, and bounding.. hair flying, heart pounding and splashing and reeling and finally feeling.. o/`
Now's when my life beeegiiiinnnsss! o/`"

As she belted out to the world, she paused near the shore, waves crashing as if on cue for her final words.

<style type="text/css">
.seastar-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#c891a8; letter-spacing:1px}
.seastar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seastar {margin:0 auto; background-color:#bac9de; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/o8fi9y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d96cb; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #44485c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread