I've got a dream~!
[html]

Rofl, I feel my brain cells depleting with every post :3 / WC: 301

Giselle had never been informed by her papa, as much time as she spent with him, the dangers of the outside world. If the stranger before her attacked, the young girl would be defenseless. She simply embodied the damsel in distress that was written in her fairy tales, which was among her possessions. What surprised the white and cream colored female, however, was the response she received. Giselle's free hand flew up to her lips, innocently staring back at the black female.

"Oh!" She blurted, her head now fully appearing behind the rock. Tux's body, which seemed to move like water, was instantly upon the boulder, squeaking back in protest after the stranger spoke. Elle's attention went to her companion, as she lowered her weapon and rose to pick up the stoat. "Now, Tux. Manners~" Her voice cooed to her friend, who seemed to look disapprovingly from one wolf to another, but remained silent.

Slowly, the female moved away from her hiding spot, yet she still held the cooking utensil in her hand. Her nervousness was still apparent even as she took a couple of steps forward, looking towards the sand as the color of embarrassment flushed her cheeks. A curtsy was given in the direction of the other. "I-I'm very sorry. I.. I had no idea." The young girl's emotions seemed to change instantly from one to another, one moment looking as if her eyes would fill to the brim with tears; and the next a wide, innocent smile. "Oh, but you have a very lovely name. I'm Giselle. Giselle Fantasia." Introducing herself, Tux climbed on the woman's arm, once again draping himself about her neck. "And this brave little fellow is Tux." A light laugh seemed to melt away her anxiousness, stroking her companion's neck with a single finger.

<style type="text/css">
.seastar-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#c891a8; letter-spacing:1px}
.seastar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seastar {margin:0 auto; background-color:#bac9de; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/o8fi9y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d96cb; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #44485c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread