I've got a dream~!
[html]

+5. Smoooooth~

There was sympathy in the black queen's voice, which Giselle was able to pick up on quickly. Giselle only returned a sad smile. Little did the young girl know of the deeds that caused her papa and his little princess to live such a secluded life, without a mother. Elle was young, but she had to grow up faster than intended when her papa fell ill, and she had to take care of him. Though despite her very sheltered life, a part of her craved company - a certain hole in her heart that needed to be filled.

And then as Savina spoke again, the pure-colored wolf rested her chin on her hands, leaning forward daintily to listen to the woman's opinion of her own kingdom. Had the black female lied to the young girl, she still would have believed every word. For, in Giselle's mind, the woman was kind despite her black fur (which looked more like a soft sable instead of beastly black with each passing moment), and showing so much as a smile meant the world to the white female. It was Giselle's way of trusting people too easily, but she knew no other form of interaction. Savina was the first stranger Giselle had met, and though she was warned to be careful, the young girl put her faith even in complete strangers.

Elle hardly noticed as Tux moved once more, this time curling into her lap, in between her elbows which rested on her knees. Even engrossed in thought, Giselle's bright eyes fogged over dreamily, and it took her a moment after Savina asked the young girl a question to snap out of it. Shaking her head once, she glanced down at Tux, who nodded vigorously up at her. "Oh, that would be lovely!" The dainty girl then jumped up from the boulder, sending her unprepared companion face-first in the sand. She clapped her hands together excitedly, hair bouncing in the movement.

Never had the young girl had a family before - not really, anyways. Though she loved her papa dearly, and still did though he was gone from this world, Elle hungered to see the world and its inhabitants beyond a mile from her cottage. Now she was getting that chance, and it thrilled the young wolf to the point where she dared step right up to the black female and give her a quick hug. But her excitement could not keep Giselle still, breaking the swift embrace to head back for her frying pan. As she knelt down to pick up the black object and her bold companion, a song burst from her very heart, spinning around to face Savina.

"I promise that you won't regret iiiit~ o/`
I can cook and clean, or even dance and sing. o/`
Don't know much - but I've got books aplenty, o/`
That teach about true love, and princes of nobility. o/`
But my greatest love is the great outdooooors~ o/`
I can do so many things, I could never do before.. o/`
Now that my life can... begiiiiin~ o/`"

With each line sung, Giselle's voice became softer. The last note was drawn out as she brought her stoat to eye level and lightly pressed her nose against his. "Oh, Tux, we're home~" Her voice filled with emotion, she gracefully made her way over to Savina, dress flowing behind her with each step. Her head filled with dreams and hopes, however, Elle had misjudged her step as her foot stumbled over a small rock, which sent her stumbling. "Ahh-oh!!" Her own squeal and that of the creature's mingled, the young female unable to catch herself nor keep a hold on the stoat. In the motion, her body fell with a thud into the soft sand, and the stoat flew forwards and hit the ground at Savina's feet. Smooth.

<style type="text/css">
.seastar-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#c891a8; letter-spacing:1px}
.seastar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seastar {margin:0 auto; background-color:#bac9de; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/o8fi9y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d96cb; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #44485c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread